Acceptable use policy
Last updated 11th November 2021
Non acceptable usage of Ticket Tailor
If your event listing, or the purpose of the event itself features content relating to, or is intended to promote any of the following, you must cease to use our platform for ticketing. If you do not, and we discover the listing through our event review moderation process or it is brought to our attention by a third party, we reserve the right to deactivate your account and remove your listing.
You must not:
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself contains hateful or discriminatory speech. We define this as any content that promotes, condones or incites expression of opinion based upon personal characteristics of particular individuals or groups. These characteristics may include, but are not limited to: race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself constitutes or encourages conduct that is considered a criminal offence / is illegal in the country where the event is located.
- Post an event where the listing contains pornographic or sexually explicit imagery.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself promotes recruitment for services of a sexual nature.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself contains, encourages, or promotes harassment, bullying, abusive, violent or threatening behaviour towards any individuals, groups or animals.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself exploits or endangers minors, or which contains or promotes content that was created through the exploitation of children or that is harmful to children.
- Post an event where purchase of the ticket constitutes participation in gambling (including lotteries, raffles, auctions, sweepstakes, sports forecasting or games of chance).
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself breaches the privacy rights of any individual or group. This includes capturing, selling, or sharing personal data without consent.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself exists for, or promotes, fraudulent activities. This includes, but is not limited to, unproven money-making schemes, deceptive marketing practices, phishing and any other attempts to extort or steal from others.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself is for the purpose of spamming or sending unsolicited content to individuals.
- Post an event that you are not organising or officially authorised to sell tickets for, or where the advertised venue hasn’t been contractually reserved.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself spreads misinformation or contains conspiracy related content.
- Post an event where the listing or the content of the event itself contains health or vaccine misinformation. This includes events or content pertaining to:
- Claims against the safety or effectiveness of vaccines
- Conspiracy theories about vaccines or infection diseases
- Vaccine exemption advice
Enforcement of the AUP
We conduct regular reviews of events on our platform and moderate content accordingly as per our terms and the details of this AUP.