No doubt you've seen our fresh faced virtual man around the web. And mum always said it’s rude not to introduce friends, so we thought we’d introduce you to the man himself. He’s a chatty little fella, so stay tuned as he’ll probably be popping up on our blog here and there.
1. Hey, what’s your name?
Mr. Ticket Tailor. Oh yes.
2. What’s your age?
A gentleman never reveals his age...
3. Where are you from?
I’m from the cobbled streets of London town.
4. What else would you be if you weren't a virtuoso?
I would be a ballet dance choreographer, zookeeper or a suit tailor. I could never figure out which one I liked more. Don’t get me wrong though, I absolutely love being the face of Ticket Tailor.
5. What would be the first thing you would do if today was your last day?
Well as I am a virtual character, I am in fact immortal.
6. What's your vision of a perfect society?
Peace, harmony and 24 hour parties are what I would call my vision of a perfect society.
7. What were your dreams as a child?
I was created as an adult, but I would imagine I would have dreamed of becoming the face of Ticket Tailor as a child too.
8. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
I’m a huge fan of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart so I would pop round to his 18th century mansion and invite him to participate in a jam session with me on his grand piano. He would probably refuse though as nobody likes to be shown up at their own craft.
9. If you were a biscuit, which would you be?
I would be a hybrid biscuit overlord, comprised of the hobnob, jammy dodger and a chocolate bourbon.
10. What the longest you've gone without a shower?
Do virtual people need to shower?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
An internet connection, the ticket tailor team and a balloon. With those three, we would be back on the mainland within hours.
12. If you could export your virtual self into a human, which celebrity would you most resemble?
It would have to be Russell Brand and Prince Harry rolled into one. Tall, dashing and considerably handsome. I’m also very smooth and well dressed (not to blow my own trumpet), so perhaps with a sprinkle of John Travolta in the Pulp Fiction.
Have you got any questions you would ask our man, Mr. Ticket Tailor? Tweet them to us!