Unbounce lets you build, publish and A/B test landing pages without the need for an IT professional. With over 85 free templates and hundreds more available to purchase, Unbounce is a great way to market events, sell tickets and increase conversions.
How can I sell tickets on Unbounce with Ticket Tailor?
The Ticket Tailor widget can be embedded into any HTML site for seamless customer purchases - and Unbounce is no different. For information on how to get your events set up on Ticket Tailor, see our help and support section. Follow these steps to get your widget up and running on Unbounce.
1) Choose your landing page template I've chosen one that's great for a conference-type event.
2) Decide where you'd like to put your booking widget The front page "Get my ticket link" goes right here, so that's where I'll put the widget!
3) Drag and drop the Custom HTML button onto your landing page
4) A box will appear - this is where you're going to put the widget code
5) Log in to your Ticket Tailor account Pick the event you want to sell tickets for and select Website embed codes. You can change the way your widget appears using the Edit widget options link. When you've finished, copy the HTML code on the right side. 6) Paste the widget code right into the Unbounce box and click Done
7) Adjust the position and size of your widget on the page until you're happy - I want mine centered
8) Save your page and click Preview to see what the functioning widget will look like when the page is published
9) All done!
Note: HTTPS and taking payments online
As payment is taken online we need to make sure all the payments are taken over a fully secure HTTPS connection. By default, the widget will open a new tab to a HTTPS hosted page when it's time to take payment. If your landing page has HTTPS forced and enabled then we can configure the widget to take payment on the same page without opening a new tab.
That’s all there is to it.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems and we'll be glad to help.