This is a quick and easy guide to teach you how to sell tickets online.
If you are an event organiser looking to take your event to the next level with a professional online presence to sell tickets online then you’ve come to the right place. Selling tickets online is one of the best ways that you can reach a wider audience and increase the revenue from your event. Now lets get to it, here are the easy steps you need to take to get your tickets online.
1. Create your online event box office. Here you need to choose your ticket type and price.
2. Add an event image and description. Make sure that you include all of the relevant event information and a description that really sells.
3. Set up a payment processor. This is required for accepting cards for selling tickets or anything else online. It might seem difficult, but really its just a few steps away. We have partnerships with Stripe and PayPal, two of the best in the business, to make this a breeze.
4. Set your event to Live, now the sales are ready to flow in.
5. Promote your event to all possible channels letting people know you’re selling tickets online. Sharing your box office link via email and social media makes buying easier than ever before for your ticket buyers.
6. Track your sales using the reporting feature so you know how you’re doing along the way.
7. Check in guests on the day of the event. For this you can either print our a guest list and do it the old way, or scan them in using the easy check in app.
This guide to online ticket selling is high level, but it really is this easy. Our platform will guide you through this step by step process and have your ticket sales online in no time!
If you need help with any of these areas feel free to look around our help pages, or reach out to our amazing support team.