Beer and Beef 2018
12 hours of beer and beef
(Ticket includes a free Dexter beef burger and the free Whole Roast Ox - would otherwise cost £10)
- Whole Roast Ox
- Dexter beef - burgers, BBQ, smoked pulled brisket, Asado, steaks
- Warrendale Wagyu
- Artisan local beers, ciders and gins.
- Live Music - Siren & Strings, The Moonbeams, Greg Russell & Ciaran Algar and Chasing Mumford.
- We are raising money towards the My Name 5 Doddie foundation MND charity.
- A family friendly festival with camping available and provision of shuttle buses to local areas to save people driving (please email or call to register your interest)
- Access from 8:30 to 11:30 on the 22nd (after 11:30 no vehicles on camping field - tents to be carried on to the site.)
- Camping field to be vacated by 14:00 on the 23rd. No open fires.
- Please buy your camping ticket when you purchase your festival ticket.
- Ticket is for one tent or one caravan / campervan
General Site Do's and Don'ts
- No dogs or pets apart from guide dogs / assistance dogs.
- No food or drink to be brought onto the festival site (campers allowed to have food and drink of their own on the camping area).
- £28.00 Adult
- £12.50 Under 16
- £75 Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children under 16)
- £25 Camping per tent / campervan
- Children 3 and under - free
Please email us to register for a lift on a bus (£10 tickets)