The festival blends traditional and contemporary arts and culture together with music performances while working towards the protection and sustainability of the environment.
The festival is held outdoors in a grass-terrace amphitheater at the foot of Mount Malasimbo, 250m above sea level, overlooking Puerto Galera Bay -- a member of "The Most Beautiful Bays in the World" club.
For more info check www.malasimbo.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only tickets purchased from VUE TIX (www.buytickets.at/vuetix & www.tickettailor.com) will be accepted. Tickets purchased through unofficial online sellers, reselling websites or any other supplier or means possible WILL NOT BE HONORED, unless they are stated here and authorized by Event Organizers.
- Ticket prices are exclusive of booking, tax and credit card fees.
- Ticket purchases are available for non-Philippine residents.
- This event welcomes guests of ALL AGES. Children ages 0-6 come in for FREE; 50% off on children ages 7-12.
- Students, Seniors & Puerto Galera Residents get 20% discount.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except if the event is canceled or postponed.
- Fill-up required information and purchase tickets ONLY THROUGH OFFICIAL TICKETING PLATFORMS.
- You will receive your e-tickets through your submitted e-mail address. If you are buying for a group of friends, send each of them a copy.
- Present your e-ticket (on your phone or as a print-out), together with a valid ID, and the credit card used for purchase (or an authorization letter) at the event entrance for accreditation. E-ticket print-outs are highly encouraged.
- Only the purchaser will be allowed to claim and receive the Festival Passes during the event. As much as possible, PLACE TICKET ORDERS UNDER THE CLAIMER'S NAME.
BABIES, KIDS, PWD, SENIORS, PUERTO GALERA RESIDENTS
- Before purchasing tickets for Babies, Kids, PWDs, Students, Senior Citizens, and Puerto Galera Residents, e-mail a valid document supporting age, residence, and/or condition to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code. The ID must be valid during the event days.
- Receive a discount code from organizers.
- When ready to purchase, select the ticket type and the quantity of ONLY the tickets to which the discount should apply. At the prompt, input discount code provided by the organizers.
- Only one discount type applies per purchase. A party involving more than one of these criteria may be required to process more than one purchase.
- The discount does not apply to the group package