Digital Marketing & Content Manager
If you are an ambitious marketing person buzzing with ideas that can take a small but well-established online ticketing platform to the next level, this position might just be for you!
About Ticket Tailor
Ticket Tailor is an event ticketing platform that gives event organisers the freedom to take ticketing in-house without the need for a middle-man or agency.
We launched five years ago and have been growing steadily ever since, helping over 10,000 organisers sell over four million tickets to events all over the world. We are proud to be a small team as we think this enables us to provide better service than the competition. We love not having investors as our real revenue makes us sustainable, and we don’t have to answer to anyone except ourselves and our clients!
The core team consists of:
- Jonny, the founder, who looks after the business side and generally sticks his nose into everything
- Jamie, the super smart tech lead who builds our new features and makes sure we keep going as we grow
- Patrick, the talented creative director responsible for making everything look nice and clear
- Lorant, the first employee, who manages the customer support team and keeps our customers smiling
- Alfie, the fluffy cavachon, who generally hangs around for food and cuddles (mostly food)
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketer to work in a dynamic startup environment. You’ll have the chance to come up with new ideas and try them out the very same day as well as developing short and long term strategies for marketing. Budgets will be limited, so you’ll need to use clever techniques to get the word out about Ticket Tailor. Among other things, the job will require you to:
- Devise campaigns designed to reach event organisers in a wide range of industries through a wide range of means
- Develop social media strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms
- Devise, setup and maintain CPC campaigns across various channels to drive traffic to Ticket Tailor
- Run our social media accounts, as well as posting regularly on forums, blogs, and maintaining our presence on sites like Quora and Capterra
- Develop website content including landing pages, videos and blog posts
- Use analytics platforms effectively to track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns - whether social, advertising-based, or user referral schemes
First and foremost, you are absolutely exploding with ideas and have the ability to execute quickly and independently. You’re extremely internet and social media savvy, and you can create content that communicates with your audiences effectively.
You may have grown online communities before, or worked growing audiences for other startups. You learn new skills very quickly, are an excellent communicator and team player, and you’re motivated by being able to see and measure the success or failure of your ideas. You’re also excited by the opportunity to have your ideas heard in a collaborative team environment, and to go to work in a super friendly little office in Hackney complete with fluffy dog.
Competitive salary related to experience
5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
£500 annual conference budget
Flexible working hours
Work in our lovely modern office in East London
-- No agencies please! --