Senior head of marketing
Don’t expect a flashy job ad here - we are not marketing experts, but hopefully you are.
We don’t have a head of marketing yet but we do have:
- A robust, fully featured event ticketing platform that has grown over 8 years by word of mouth and SEO.
- A unique position in a crowded market.
- Over 3,000 happy event organisers using our product (an average NPS score of 66).
- A solid reputation of quality with over 300 reviews on Facebook averaging at 4.9/5.
- A small team of smart, passionate product people looking to learn, have fun, and make a change.
- The best customer support team in event ticketing.
- A history of over 10,000,000 ticket sales for all kinds of events, currently processing over $10M / month of ticket sales.
- A sustainable profitable business model that gives us freedom.
- A clear vision to become a market leader in event ticketing.
- Lots of challenges and fun things to solve.
We are looking to grow our business over the next couple of years. Everything is in place except a strong marketing strategy.
We are looking for an experienced, head of marketing who:
- Can lead Ticket Tailor’s marketing to a strong position in the market.
- Can tell (and sell) the story of Ticket Tailor to many more event organisers who are currently suffering high fees and services that don’t put them first.
- Will help us develop our brand and make us stand out for what we believe in.
- Has experience growing a small business with demonstrable results, ideally B2B.
- Can recruit and manage a marketing department as we grow.
- Is results driven and not afraid of getting deep into the details of data.
- Can strategise and execute across a broad range of marketing activities.
- Can put marketing processes in place that serve the business as we grow.
- Has a good instinct of what will and won’t get results.
- Is entrepreneurial, innovative and self driven.
- Isn’t afraid of being challenged, or challenging others when it’s helpful to do so.
- Is a continuous learner, and keen to grow with the business.
We treat people well. We offer competitive salaries and a bonus scheme that is based on company growth. In addition we work in a modern, bright office in Hackney and take a team trip somewhere sunny once a year. We also provide an annual learning budget.
Can you help us become a market leader?