Senior product manager
We are looking for a senior product manager to join our product team of three developers, a designer and a CEO.
We are obsessed with making life easier for event organisers. We constantly refine our product to empower event organisers to take control of their ticketing whilst being easy to use, low cost, and robust.
- A fantastic event ticketing platform that has grown over 8 years by word of mouth and SEO.
- Over 3,000 happy event organisers using our product (an average NPS score of 66).
- A solid reputation of quality with over 300 reviews on Facebook averaging at 4.9/5.
- A team of smart, passionate product people looking to learn, have fun, and make a change.
- The best customer support team in event ticketing.
- A history of over 10,000,000 ticket sales for all kinds of events, currently processing over $10M / month of ticket sales.
- A sustainable profitable business model that gives us freedom.
- A clear vision to become a market leader in event ticketing.
- Lots of challenges and fun things to build.
As we move faster we need to make sure our product continues to exceed our reputation and we are looking for a disciplined, experienced product manager to help.
We need someone who:
- Is looking for a lead product role and has a number of years experience working in a product manager role alongside tech, design and business.
- Is able to work with a range of customers both in-person, and remotely, to fully understand their needs and present it in a meaningful way.
- Can put product processes in place that serve the business as we grow.
- Can gather, understand and present qualitative and quantitative data that leads to actionable results.
- Can understand our market to develop our user personas.
- Can put forward compelling, rigorous business cases to move the business forward.
- Is able to prioritise a roadmap based on a clear strategy and communicate rationale behind product decisions.
- Is comfortable making smart decisions without consensus.
- Maybe has a technical background or can understand technical complexities.
- Is able to think deeply about product design decisions and can design intuitive, simple user interfaces.
- Is comfortable acting as project manager, or other unfilled roles that may be necessary, to help deliver projects.
- Is knowledgeable about user experience, and has attention to detail.
- Is entrepreneurial, innovative and self driven.
- Is organised, not ad-hoc.
- Isn’t afraid of being challenged, or challenging others when it’s helpful to do so.
- Is pragmatic, knowing when to push for optimum solutions, and when to settle for good enough.
- Is a continuous learner, and keen to grow with the business.
We treat people well. We offer competitive salaries and a bonus scheme that is based on company growth. In addition we work in a modern, bright office in Hackney and take a team trip somewhere sunny once a year. We also provide an annual learning budget.
Can you help us become a market leader?