Join the waiting list to receive priority reminders on availability and or upcoming events
Done! You are on the list. We'll be in touch
WELCOME TO WORLD CARP CLASSIC 2022 REGISTRATION
DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT READING REGISTRATION RULES FIRST
DO NOT BOOK AND PAY AN EXTRA IF YOU CAN'T SECURE A PLACE FIRST*
The event is currently full so leave your details on the priority mailing list to be sent information on the next mad dash - this system offers all on the list the same chance to register.
Following the tremendous success of this year's World Carp Classic, we are pleased to open registrations for the 24th edition of the event and confirm that we will be returning to
Lac de Madine from the 26th of September to the 1st of October 2022.
With only 106 places available in total on the banks it is impossible to satisfy all requests for a place, especially with the added pressure of entries postponement due to COVID-19 which means that this year we can only open 59 places through the registration process.
We are therefore delighted to announce the launch of the European Carp Classic Open in April 2022 at Lac de Madine. This event will be run exactly as a World Carp Classic event giving all participants a taste of what happens at the main event. This is an excellent route for any new anglers as there is no priority or country quota and of course, the winners will be winning their ticket into the main event in September.
See below or click this link to gain access to all information regarding this new and exciting development.
If you are intending on participating we wish you every success and look forward to seeing you.
Until then tight lines and big fish
Event details in brief
6 rods per peg
A distance of 350 meters where possible
2 boats on the water for trio entries at the same time provided there is an awake angler on the shore at all times
Anglers to get their own permits.
Launch of a European Open
- 4th - 9th April an excellent time to fish Madine as it's just before the carp spawn and they will be at optimum condition/weights
- 60 swims available with no country quota registration restrictions
- Run-on the same basis as the main event and to include as part of the prize table 3 entries into the main event in September. Click here to access ECC22 registration
Click here to access the WCC22 Country quota registration system where registration rules are explained in details
COST OF ENTRY
- Basic entry fee £1295
Extras - can be booked and paid for at any time. Extras are only taken into account against payment.
- 3rd angler £400
- Helper £100
- Sponsor link package £200 - click here for full details
- Team entry Generic £300 (£150 x 2) or - 2 registered entries can team together to represent a country. Click here for full details
- Team entry Sponsor £500 (£250 x 2) when 2 registered entries are representing a sponsor/brand.
Places are available for sponsors - to enquire please email us
- ONLY choose the items you are going to pay for NOW. Re-visit this booking center if you want to add an extra to your entry.
- Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer. If choosing bank payments all details can be found on the next page below the card payment as a link showing as Bank Transfer.
- Proof of bank transfer in full clear funds in pound sterling must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-hour of registration to be taken into account. The place is subsequently on hold for 7-days by which time funds need to clear to ensure the place is allocated.
- Full payment is required upon registration to secure entry. This includes a non-refundable deposit of £495
- * When there are no places left do not buy extras to make up an entry and push your luck - A £30 fee to cover admin & financial costs will apply if we need to issue a refund.
- Leave us your details on the next page if you want to receive reminders on availability and or upcoming events.
- If you need to contact us please do so at email@example.com or by leaving us a message on the WCC Official page on Facebook