Are you prepared to go over the edge for St Richard’s Hospice? How about an Abseil down the 100ft north turret of the iconic Eastnor Castle?
Whilst making the adrenaline driving decent you’ll be able to take in the breath-taking panoramic views of the Malvern Hills – there is no better way to see the beautiful stretch of our rolling Worcestershire countryside.
You’ll receive a full safety briefing from our expert instructors before starting your challenge with a steep ladder climb to ascend to the top of the north tower. Then, braving the edge you’ll take in the views and make your way down for the exhilarating decline!
This new & exclusive St Richard’s abseil is one not to be missed, please see event details below:
- We have limited spaces for each time slot, book now to avoid disappointment.
- There is a registration fee of £40 with a pledge to raise £100 for our care.
- All participants must be aged 18 or over, unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (a minimum age of 14 then applies).
- We can accommodate challengers up to 20 stone in weight, but due to the equipment used this is the maximum weight restriction for this event. Please also note there is a very small hatch to climb through to reach the top of the tower, this is particularly important if you struggle with enclosed spaces. If you think this might be a problem please get in touch prior to booking and we can discuss this further.
- No previous experience is necessary as training and full support will be given on the day.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of this event, it would be unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Your £40 event registration includes:
- Free on the day grounds pass to Eastnor Castle (you can stay and take a look around after the abseil) and car parking.
- An exclusive 50% entrance discount for two spectators to come and support you and also explore the grounds afterwards.
- A full safety and training briefing with Dave Talbot - Adventure Events.
- Challenge certificate.
This event is kindly supported by Eastnor Castle.