Retreat to the Senoran Desert in southern Arizona in a quiet hillside estate in Tucson. Then allow the magic of traveling to sacred land heighten your senses, while you find joy in discovering your potential! Imagine traveling with like-minded people to Arizona where we'll visit the world's largest gem and mineral show in Tucson the same weekend! We'll immerse ourselves in the Sky Island of Mt. Lemmon in whatever outdoor activity is best warranted by the weather. This retreat experience is designed to bring you home to yourself, your desires, and intentions for your life. Daily practices and sacred activities will ground those intentions with ways of being you so that nothing can stop you from living in your sovereignty, power and truth.
The estate offers seven bedrooms and five full baths, with a separate guest house where an additional queen master suite and couch are available; heated infinity pool & hot tub; two fully appointed kitchens with sleep space for 15; a private yoga studio space (epoxy floor heated garage); Wi-Fi, fireplace; all silhouetted by the peaks and ridges of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains. You can relax in one of the quiet areas of the home (living room has a fireplace), gather in the heated pool or hot tub, or hang around the fire pit outside. Plenty of parking and just a minutes from downtown Tucson for any necessities.
- 4 nights accommodations
- 5 plant-based meals, coffee, tea, water and wine included (dinner 2/9, brunch 2/10, 2/11, 2/12, dinner 2/12)
- Visit the World's Largest Gem & Mineral Show taking place Feb 9-12 in Tucson
- Hike, ski, climb and/or sky ride at Mt Lemmon 20 minutes (costs not included)
- Labyrinth meditation & ceremony with sun salutations
- Exploration Day with multiple opportunities offered
- Twice daily yoga, movement, meditation and/or breathwork practices
- Free time to enjoy nature, journal, read, or do things to refresh your soul and spirit
- Infinity pool will be heated one day/night for our use.
- outdoor hot tub
- fire pit, outdoor patios
- King Room en-suite bathroom with dual head shower and separate tub, double occupancy - $2000 or $1000 each person if shared
- Queen Room 1 with full bathroom = $1800 or $900 each if shared
- Queen Room 2 shares Jack n Jill Bathroom with Full bedroom $1700 or $850 each
- Full Bedroom - shares Jack n Jill Bathroom with Queen Room 2 $1300 (Can be shared)
- Bunk Room / 1 Full Bed $950 bed (full beds can be shared), 1 twin bed $700
- Queen Master Bedroom Guest House with ensuite full bathroom, private guest home w/fully stocked kitchen, patio, entrance to pool $1900
- Living Room Sofa Guest House $750, full hall bathroom in private guest home
- Airport transfers in the passenger van are available for those whose flights arrive prior to 2pm on February 9 and leave no earlier than 1pm on February 13. If you'd like a seat in the van for delivering you from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to the Shangri-La in Tucson, and for all excursions, purchase the $173 additional transportation ticket. This is limited to 10 guests.
- Snow skiing or sky ride at Mt Lemmon
- Ground transportation, unless you purchase a seat in the van. We will carpool to the Gem and Mineral Show, labyrinth, and other excursions
- Some meals are on your own (5 provided)