The South-West Solution-focused Practice Group sessions are a continuing professional development (CPD) service that aims to bring together people committed to working in a solution-focused way to develop skills and build networks. Please let others know interested in developing their solution-focused understanding and skills about this opportunity.
Sessions comprise any one or more of:
* skills practice
* case studies
* group exercises and discussions
*SF sessional video footage
- all good opportunities for practitioners to step back from the daily work and reflect, learn and refresh.
CPD attendance certificates can be issued.
Attendance at these sessions costs:
· £25 +VAT if funded by your organisation***
· £17 + VAT if sole trader /microbusiness
· £12 + VAT if self-financing (low income)
Please note VAT will be added at the final checkout
Receipts / invoices can be issued
**** If your organisation needs to raise a purchase order to pay for your attendance - please contact us directly via email@example.com with the PO stating the number (& names) and the cost per person, i.e. £25+VAT, many thanks.
Please note that we will be unable to refund/transfer credit for cancellations in the 72 hours up to the date and time of this session.
For more information contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org