Data Council US 2023 in Austin, TX is where data's most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you’re a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for building & implementing data systems, you want to be here.
👉 👉 Check out the conference site to see more about the speakers, sessions and tracks offered.
Ticket schedule & pricing:
- Early Bird - $1199 ends Jan 5, limited quantity available
- Regular - $1499 ends Mar 6
- Late - $1699 ends Mar 27
- Startup - $699 must be pre-Series A or raised <$5M, register with company email
- Academic / nonprofit - $550 only for current students/teachers & nonprofit employees, register with organization email
- Investor - $4499 employed by an investment firm, VC, PE, etc? You must buy this ticket. Thank you for your support, this helps us subsidize academic, nonprofit, and startup tickets
- Group tickets - Buy 3, get 1 free! (for Regular and Late tickets only)
We love teams at Data Council! If you are interested in buying 5 or more tickets, please reach out to email@example.com for special rates.
Our No Bullshit Promise:
- We want you to feel good about buying a ticket for Data Council so that's why we offer a full refund up until 45 days prior to the event. After that, and up until the event, we are happy to transfer your ticket to a colleague or a future Data Council event. Past the event, no refunds or exchanges are allowed for unused tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply any special rates, coupons or discounts once the ticket has been purchased.
Health & Safety:
Our attendees' health and well-being are our top priority. We are committed to making this event in person and as safe as possible for everyone. We will be updating our event health and safety protocol in line with state and city requirements.
For more information and full speaker, talk and track details - check out our main conference site.