Join ebbf's 33rd annual global learning event,
that will take place in Lisbon from the 18th to the 21st of May 2023.
Following last year's sold out event we return to Lisbon and invite you to interact, learn and experience what the future of work should look like with one of the richest global group of spiritually-inspired leaders of different generations and sectors and innovations.
ebbf wishes to create intimate and powerful interactions happen and has therefore limited the event to only 120 places,
strictly on a first come, first served basis.
This three-day program will allow you:
- understand the new trends of positive business that are emerging in the midst of the confusion and polarisation that surrounds us
- interact and learn with the people who are making these new business models happen and with others who want to explore how to make them happen.
- find out your own role in building the future.
Exploring how your work and meaningful career can and will be part of the continuous learning and application of that learning and co-creation of new economic systems and business models that we all want to be a part of.
- meet people with whom to make that future more likely.
People who are both struggling with the complex situation we work in and innovating new ways forward, keeping their aspirations high.
- leave with a totally new level of energy and understanding and volition to implement Unity in your organization and world.
EARLY BIRD FEE (ends 31st December)
250 € - Normal Full Access to all sessions of three days
210 € - Discounted for ebbf members, Full Access to all sessions of three days
FULL PRICE FEE (after 31st December)
300 € - Normal Full Access to all sessions of three days
260 € - Discounted for ebbf members, Full Access to all sessions of three days
CONFERENCE FEE EXCLUDES HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
SPECIAL FULL BOARD HOTEL RATES:
€ 118.00 / Individual Room / night in Full Board
€ 88.00 / Shared Double Room / night in Full Board PER PERSON !