Join the waiting list to receive priority reminders on mad dash availability and or upcoming events
Done! You are on the list. We'll be in touch
MAD-DASH#5 - Monday the 16th January 2023 19:00 pm UK time - 5 places
WELCOME TO THE WORLD CARP CLASSIC 2023 REGISTRATION
DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT READING THE REGISTRATION RULES FIRST
DO NOT BOOK AND PAY AN EXTRA IF YOU CAN'T SECURE A PLACE FIRST*
2023 marks a very special milestone in the history of the World Carp Classic
as we will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary from the 11th to the 16th of September 2023
Each year demand for places far exceeds those available and this year will be no exception.
2023 provides us with the opportunity to look back over our amazing achievements over the past 25 years and relive some fantastic memories with those who have helped create them. With this in mind, entries will be by invitation only. Invitational places will be time sensitive and if not accepted will be automatically offered to the next person on the long list that we have.
To remain true to our philosophy of being inclusive, a few places will also be offered through our fist-come-fist mad-dash system. To join the mad-dash information list please add your details on the next page - The system offers all on the list the same chance to register once places are released.
Last but not least, all 2022 participants not able to secure a place in the 2023 event will be given priority entry into the 2024 event.
EVENT DETAILS IN BRIEF
6 rods per peg
A distance of 350 meters where possible
2 boats on the water for trio entries at the same time provided there is an awake angler on the shore at all times
Anglers to get their own permits.
REGISTRATION RULES - to read the full rules please click here
All invitation access codes will be set up with a time expiration automatically managed by the system. Invitations not taken on time will be passed on to another person on our long list.
Confirmation of entry is subject to payment received - see rules in important notes below
COST OF ENTRY
- Basic entry fee is £1950 which now includes the 3rd angler outright. Two anglers can still compete but the basic entry fee remains the same.
All participants including Helpers also pledge as a condition of entry to complete a shore cleanup and to post a minimum of 5 pictures on a Social Media account - All information available here
Extras - can be booked and paid for at any time. Extras are only taken into account against payment.
- Helper £150
- Sponsor link package £250 - click here for full details
- Team entry Generic £300 (£150 x 2) or - 2 registered entries can team together to represent a country. Click here for full details
- Team entry Sponsor £500 (£250 x 2) when 2 registered entries are representing a sponsor/brand.
Places are available for sponsors - to enquire please email us
All other important links
Lone countries – entries available until 10th December 2022
2 entries from the following countries: Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Georgia, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE.
2 entries for any country not listed on this page
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim one of these places.
- ONLY choose the items you are going to pay for NOW. Re-visit this booking centre if you want to add an extra to your entry.
- Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer. If choosing bank payments all details can be found on the next page below the card payment as a link showing as Bank Transfer.
- Proof of bank transfer in full clear funds in pound sterling must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of registration to be taken into account. The place is subsequently on hold for 7-days by which time funds need to clear to ensure the place is allocated.
- Full payment is required upon registration to secure entry. This includes a non-refundable deposit of £595
- * DO NOT buy extras to make up an entry to push your luck - A £30 fee to cover admin & financial costs will apply if we need to issue a refund.
- Leave us your details on the next page if you want to receive reminders on availability and or upcoming events.
- If you need to contact us please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving us a message on the WCC Official page on Facebook