Advanced Pre-Drywall Training
Due to the low inventory of existing homes, many home buyers are turning to new home construction. With the new construction boom, new homes are going up faster than ever. This opens the door for shortcuts and shoddy workmanship and buyers are concerned.
This course gives you the tools you need to help your client avoid construction issues that could get overlooked and covered up only to create problems down the road. Proper training reduces your liability and provides the necessary skills.
Learn how to score the triple play bundle and turn one inspection into three. Pre-drywall, final move-in, and a one-year warranty. Simply make more money.
Registration is limited to provide the maximum student interaction.
- Introduction and General Requirements
- Understanding Blueprints and Construction Documents
- Site Conditions
- Wood Wall Framing
- Roof Framing
- Interior Framing
- Exterior Doors & Windows
- Plumbing Rough-in
- HVAC Rough-in
- Electrical Rough-in
- Wind Mitigation Features
- Report Writing
Meet Your Instructors
Jeff Clair is a Florida State Licensed General Contractor, Roofing Contractor, Underground Utility & Excavation Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, Residential Pool & Spa Contractor, Standard Building Code Inspector and Florida Certified Home Inspector. A native Floridian, Mr. Clair has over 30 years of experience in the Florida construction industry. Mr. Clair owns and operates Topline Construction Services, Inc. dba Chief Inspection Services in St. Cloud, FL. The primary services include Residential & Light Commercial Inspections & Consultation, Pre‐Purchase Home Inspections; HVAC Consultation Services, Repair and Replacements; Energy Conservation Upgrades; Commercial Project Management; Site Grading, Excavation & Water Management.
Continuing Education Credits
Free CE's for CASA Community Members
Cost, Discounts and Refunds
- Click registration button for pricing & space availability
- CASA Inspector Community members receive $100 off (log into the member section for coupon code www.trainwithcasa.com)
- Refund Policy: 100% Refunds, Credit issued for cancellation 1 week prior to event, see website for full details.
- Lodging and travel expenses are not included in the registration fee.