August 12, 2023 l America's Best Black Arts & Craft Brew Festival l Black Arts on Tap
One of America’s favorite festivals, as voted by the readers of USA Today 10Best for 2022
VENUE: The Stacks at 3 Crossings, 2875 Railroad St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
FESTIVAL ADMISSION TIMES:
Early Admission: 3pm
General Admission: 5pm
VIP (12pm - 9pm • 3-day all access + swag bag + t-shirt + 16 oz souvenir glass):
- April 1 - June 30, 2023 - $205
- July 1 - August 12, 2023 - $225
Early Access (3pm - 9pm • swag bag while supplies last):
- April 1 - June 30, 2023 - $75
- July 1 - August 12, 2023 - $85
General Admission (5pm - 9pm):
- April 1 - June 30, 2023 - $55
- July 1 - August 12, 2023 - $60
- April 1 - June 30, 2023 - $27
- July 1 - August 12, 2023 - $30
- VIP Ticket: Admission to: Friday, August 11, 2023 all-day conferencing, Friday evening bottle share and appetizers, swag bag that includes: taster glass, stemless glass, t-shirt, and other fun merch, 12:00 pm (noon) entry for Saturday beer festival and private, catered VIP area during festival hours, and entry for August 13, 2023 Sunday Brewers Brunch. Swag bag pick up will be at the festival. **Only 250 VIP tickets are available**
- Early Admission Ticket: Entry into Saturday, August 12, 2023 festival from 3pm - 9pm and a small swag bag. Swag bag pick up will be at the festival, while supplies last for early admission.
- General Admission Ticket: Entry into Saturday, August 12, 2023 festival from 5pm - 9pm
- Art Enthusiast Ticket: Entry into Saturday, August 12, 2023 festival from 3pm - 9pm, no taster glass
- Ticket Bundles Now Available: Purchase bundles of 10 tickets together and receive a 15% discount. Price includes booking fees. Available for General Admission and Early Access tickets only.
- Friday Conference Ticket: All-access pass to an assortment of in-person conferences, symposiums, and panels from 9:00am - 5:00pm on August 11, 2023. Location Pittsburgh Marriott City Center.
- Friday Evening Bottle Share: Admission from 7:00pm - 10:00pm to an exclusive bottle share and appetizer event on August 11, 2023. Location: Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
- Sunday Brewers Brunch: Admission to Meet the Brewers event and networking brunch from 10:00am - 2:00pm on August 13, 2023. Location: Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
Conference and bottle share (Friday) and Brewers Brunch & Networking Event (Sunday) location:
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
112 Washington Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
Hotel Group Rate Booking Link: Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
You will be required to agree to the following terms and conditions in order to purchase tickets:
You are required to agree to the following terms and conditions in order to purchase the tickets for this event from the host venue, Drinking Partners, LLC, Barrel & Flow Fest, and all of their organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, members, representatives, contractors, staff, and volunteers (“B&F”):
In return for B&F allowing you to voluntarily participate in this event, you agree:
- You are 21+ in age and will bring proof of age in the form of a valid government identification in order to consume alcohol at this event.
- B&F encourages responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. If you have any reason to suspect that your driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, you agree to arrange for alternate transportation back to your destination point. B&F reserves the right to stop serving any ticket holder who appears to be visibly intoxicated. B&F encourages all attendees to plan in advance for alternative arrangements from the event, including public transportation, ride sharing apps, or having a designated driver.
- It is understood that some beers will run out before the end of the event.
- Any bag, purse, container, or other property in your possession is subject to inspection by B&F and its security / staff while entering the event, during the event, or during departure from the event.
- You expressly grant B&F the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) your name, voice, image, and likeness while at B&F, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. You release B&F from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
- B&F shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages in any form, including but not limited to, lost revenues or lost profits, resulting from the event.
- These terms and conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors, assigns, heirs and personal representatives.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You agree that any claims arising out of or in any way related to this event shall be brought exclusively in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County and/or the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. You consent to this jurisdiction regardless of the location you reside, the location this ticket was purchased by you, or otherwise.
- This represents the entire agreement between these parties. Any discussions or material terms considered prior to the purchasing of this ticket has either been expressly included herein, or is not part of the same. No oral statements by any representative of B&F has been relied upon in purchasing this ticket.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be declared invalid by Judicial determination or by express act of any legislative body, only such provision declared invalid shall be affected, and all other provisions not directly dependent thereon shall remain in full force and effect.
- Both parties have had the opportunity to fully review these terms and conditions, including with counsel of their choosing, prior to purchasing the same. Accordingly, the parties agree they have mutually drafted these terms, and any alleged ambiguity shall not be construed in favor of one party over the other.
Code of Conduct:
In return for B&F allowing you to voluntarily participate in this event, you agree to conduct yourselves as follows:
B&F is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive, and accessible community and festival for all attendees, brewers, vendors, artists, staff, and participants. To that end, we will not tolerate harassment of any kind. We embrace everyone and invite you to enjoy art + music + brews, regardless of race, gender, age (21+), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetics, and body shape and size. We will continue to celebrate a diverse experience.
The rules are simple: No racism, no sexism, no discrimination, no insults/words that cause harm. These rules apply to all those within our festival community. All communication should be appropriate for people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. You agree to conduct yourself with courtesy and respect for all other attendees and staff. Above all else, be kind to others. Any participant who violates our harassment policy will be escorted out expeditiously for the culture, and you may be banned from participating in future events at the sole discretion of B&F. Try these brews. Don’t try us.
Disclaimer and Indemnification:
In return for B&F allowing you to voluntarily participate in this event, you agree:
- TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with, or related to your participation in this event, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of B&F;
- TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE which you might sustain in participating in B&F, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of B&F;
- TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND, AND INDEMNIFY B&F from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from your participation in this event, expressly including attorney’s fees; and
- TO WAIVE, RELEASE, AND HOLD HARMLESS B&F from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of your participation in this event, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of B&F.
Acknowledgment of Risks:
In return for B&F allowing you to voluntarily participate in this event, you acknowledge and assume all possible risks, dangers and hazards associated with B&F, including but not limited to the following:
- intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that you consume;
- the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) or even death from falling down, being knocked down, or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by you or someone else; and
- the risks associated with returning to your residence or traveling to any destination after B&F, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
COVID-19: By purchasing a ticket for this event, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In attending this event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge B&F from any and all liability under any theory, whether in negligence or otherwise, for any illness or injury. We will follow and adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety protocols. Terms and conditions can change, dependent on restrictions and guidelines.
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds unless we cancel the event, in which case all tickets purchased will be fully refunded. All sales are final in all other instances, however tickets can be given to a friend or family member.
Rock official Barrel & Flow swag: https://barrelandflow.square.site