The much loved Cool MTB Challenge, organised by our experienced, friendly team is a timed, choice of distance, fully supported, marked route/GPX mtb event run along quiet lanes, tracks, bridleways and swoopy woodland singletrack in Hampshire and Wiltshire. You can choose to ride the Long 45-55 or the Medium 30-35km route.
This longstanding, very popular, sociable event offers something for everyone including e-bike riders who are very welcome at this event: some riders like to push themselves, whilst others just enjoy riding with their family or friends whilst enjoying the stunning scenery. The event is so flexible you can even decide which route to do whilst you’re out riding. All riders receive a finisher's award.
If you enter, your children under 16 may ride with you for FREE and do not need to be entered separately, plus there's discounted entry for older riders. Online pre-entry closes late Wednesday 4 October. Entry on the day is available at a £3 surcharge.
YOUR EVENT ENTRY INCLUDES:
- Fully direction marked circular routes - Choice of route lengths Medium 30-35km or Long 45-55km
- GPX & Colour Track Logs O.S. map sheet - Event HQ with parking, drinking water, toilets & showers
- On site catering - FREE TORQ Energy Bar or Gel
- Rider public liability insurance - Mechanical support
- Computerised event timing - Friendly Stops with FREE TORQ Energy Drink and energy snacks
- Event photographer and FREE photo download of you riding the event
- Mobile 4 X 4 marshals - Finishers' award - Bike Wash facility - Web results service
Full event details are at http://www.gorrick.com/testvalley/index.php
We're sorry but the Club cannot give refunds or transfers of entry, if you enter then decide later that you cannot attend the event.
All pre-entered riders will receive a pre-event information email and a GPX in the week leading up to the event after entry has closed, which will detail exactly what to expect and how to get the most out of the event. The confirmed routes and profiles will be posted just prior to the event to allow for any issues on www.gorrick.com.