FAMOUS CORGI CAFE™ IS COMING TO MANCHESTER'S MEDIA CITY
AS SEEN ON DRAGONS' DEN
Enter our world and experience the UK's most talked-about dog events.
YOU CAN EXPECT...
- An official Corgi Cafe™ event by the doggy experts POP+BARK
- Awesome Wonderland-themed event with heaps of cute, shareable moments!
- Held at the beautiful Botanist Bar at Media City Salford
- Bring your Corgi to experience the World's only Pupuccino Bar 🍦
- Plus the unveiling of a brand new Pupcorn Bar for dogs
- Lots of fun photo opportunities, corgi-sized furniture and props⚡
- Fully inclusive event open to Corgi Lovers without their own dog too
- 80 minute 'off lead' indoor social experience for you and your Corgi
- Fully inclusive event open to Dog Lovers without their own dog
- Pop Up Doggy Boutique for all your dogs latest accessories 🛍️
- Delicious menu with food, cocktails & more from The Botanist
Ring the alarm and alert the Corgis of the North... the official (and the UK's only) Corgi Cafe™ is coming to Manchester!
Corgi Cafe™ has gone wild in London with over 1,000 corgis attending events. Come see what all the excitement is about...
We recently featured on BBC's Dragon's Den, check our POP+BARK creators Anushka, James and Bertie the Pug in action.
Enter our world at experience the happiest event in the UK!
We bring together Corgis, Corgi Owners and Corgi lovers alike to celebrate these wonderful dogs and with a magical Wonderland theme... you'll have your Best Day Ever.
Corgi Cafe™ is a safe, off-lead experience where Corgis can roam, explore and play with other Corgis.
Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs absolutely LOVE being with their fellow-kind.
Did you know a group of Corgis is called a wiggle of corgis?
Imagine being at a party where everyone has the same personality and social quirks - it's a recipe for the happiest party ever!
With heaps of cute Wonderland photo opportunities, doggy-sized furniture and props, they'll love posing up a storm - in exchange for a treat, of course.
And there'll be plenty of treats too with our in-house doggy bakery, world-famous pupuccino bar and new pupcorn bar.
Come and enjoy an exciting day out with your Corgi!
Bring your other half, your friends and the family, it's an event everyone can enjoy together with plenty of food, drinks and cocktails.
You'll also find like-minded people here that all love the same breed. Chat, mingle and make friends in real life and join our growing community.
Guest make lots of new (and local) friends through our event and often describe our events as their best day ever, too.
If you can't keep a dog at home, have lost your own, would like to spend time with your favourite breed, you'll love Corgi Cafe™.
All dogs are off-lead and free to roam and enjoy lots of attention. With lots of happy dogs all in one space, there really is no better place to be.
We are a family-friendly event and kids leave raving about their time with us!
POP+BARK are the creators of the world's first and only Pupuccino Bar for dogs...
We've served over 30,000 pupuccinos so we know how to whip up a creamy treat your corgi will love.
With fully stocked toppings menu including fresh blueberries, peanut butter sprinkles, banana, gravy bones and dog jazzies.
We also have a new Pupcorn Bar for those Corgis with intolerances.
We work with the best doggy bakers in the country! Rudi's The Doggy Bakery will be in the house with their delicious, all-natural, pupcakes, doughnuts, cookies and more.
Treat your Corgi to something new! From cute harnesses to pretty rope leads, sassy bandanas and bows, we've got you covered.
CORGIS & CO
Our breed-specific events are what sets us apart from other dogs events.
On the event day we will have time slots for a few different breeds, the time slot for corgis will be at 11:20am.
Lots of Corgis love to bounce along with each other so Corgi crosses can also join the fun.
Check out our video of one of our first events in London below...
DOGGY DOS AND DON'TS
Here comes the small (paw) print:
- Do bring friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do let your dog off the lead once inside, but...
- Do keep an eye as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave any dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs to the event please
- Don't bring dogs in season for the safety & wellbeing of all
POP+BARK have 6 years experience in hosting safe events and:
- Make each indoor venue dog-proof and safe for them to roam
- Carry out a Risk Assessment prior to every event
- Safety check, sanitise and clean all the event props
- Ensure all staff are fully-trained and adept dog handlers
- Have one dog first-aid team member on site
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Dogs attending the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations (this will not be checked). Dogs showing aggression towards other dogs or humans will be asked to leave.
- POP+BARK are the organisers, Corgi Cafe™ is the event name POP+BARK and The Botanist are the venue. All parties take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else's dog you must resolve the matter with the dog's owner - Pop+Bark and the venue take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending. Should a fellow guest harm your dog, they will be personally accountable and all issues must be resolved as if in a public space - the POP+BARK team cannot mediate.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a dog in your booking, all people in the party are then classed as 'Owners' and should be in possession of Owner tickets and in attendance with at least one dog.
- If neither you or the guests in your booking are bringing a dog with you to the event, you must buy a Dog Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for - children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for and we ask you order a ticket for your dog (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased an Owner ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in - you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events - you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However, if in the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. All such requests are dealt with on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor or a Refund via Voucher so you can attend another event. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino or a Pupcorn but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable - the ticket covers entry only.
- Please only bring corgi and corgi crosses. to this event.
- POP+BARK may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials. If you would like to request the removal of your image you can email firstname.lastname@example.org but please be aware while we will endeavour to action any requests, on occasion we may not be able to remove footage once it has been published or in the public domain.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time. We aim to provide guests suitable notice of any changes.
- POP+BARK trades under Pop+Bark Ltd Company number: 12424448 VAT number: 422583701