NCYC is a powerfully unique three-day experience of prayer, community, evangelization, catechesis, service, and empowerment for Catholic teenagers (of high school age) and their adult chaperones. For more information on NCYC please go to their website at https://ncyc.us/.
Total cost for NCYC is $500. Deposit to reserve tickets is $100 per ticket. We have a limited quantity of tickets available. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are non-refundable. After you have placed a deposit on tickets, your parish will be invoiced for the remaining cost of the tickets.
Each parish must have at least two adults attend per 10 students.
Included with your ticket:
- Entry into the National Catholic Youth Conference
- 3 night stay at the Westin Indianapolis (walking distance to the conference center)
- Scarf with AoC & NCYC logo and branding
- Boxed dinner at arrival on Thursday
- Note: the Archdiocese is not providing transportation to or from Indianapolis
Important Upcoming Dates for NCYC Leaders
- Monthly Zoom calls will be the second Thursday of the month at 1:00 p.m., starting Thursday, April 13th . (Ministers will be sent a link after registration.)
- Thursday, October 26 – NCYC Leader Dinner, Prayer & Final Meeting
All NCYC Leaders are encouraged to attend a gathering that includes dinner, prayer, and final planning surrounding NCYC 2023.
What we are planning:
- NCYC is Thursday, November 16th – Saturday, November 18th in Indianapolis, IN. Groups will stay overnight Saturday, November 18th and return on Sunday, November 19th.
- Youth will stay 4-per hotel room and adults will stay 2-per hotel room. Hotel rooms will be assigned by youth ministers at a later date; with groups combining for rooms if necessary.
- Dinner on Thursday at arrival will be a “boxed lunch” from Panera. Ordering will take place at a later date; participants will have a choice of meal.
- After consultation with group leaders, the decision to not provide charter buses was made because of the significant rise in cost for charter buses between 2021 to 2023. Youth ministers will be connected at a later date to facilitate ride-sharing.
For more information or questions regarding the Archdiocese of Cincinnati’s participation in NCYC 2023, please contact Shane Legg at email@example.com or (859) 307-3404.