Data Council San Francisco is where data's most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you’re a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for building data systems, you want to be here. This year Data Council San Francisco 2019 will feature:
- 2 days & 50+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Facebook, Salesforce, IBM, Netflix, Google, Lyft, Stitch Fix, Datadog, Mode Analytics, RISE Lab, Stanford University and many more.
- 6 unique tracks: Data Platforms & Pipelines, Databases & Tools, Data Analytics, Machine & Deep Learning, and our all-new tracks: Hero Engineering and Building Data Products.
- All-new content including a brand new panel of top technical product managers in the data space.
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, or connect with speakers & attendees at our Wednesday night after-party between conference days.
- Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker.
- Attendees that are highly-technical data scientists, engineers, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies around the Bay Area.
- Connect with our great partner companies at Partner Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
The No Bullshit Promise:
- We want you to learn, grow, build, engage, launch and laugh at our event. We want you to feel good about attending Data Council. We are good at detecting bullshit, but in case we missed it, just let us know at email@example.com and we will make it right!
- We want you to feel good about buying a ticket for Data Council so that's why we offer a full refund up until 30 days prior to the event. After that, and up until the event we offer to transfer your ticket to a colleague or a future Data Council event. Past the event, no refunds or exchanges are allowed for unused tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply any special rates, coupons or discounts once the ticket has been purchased.