Certified ScrumMaster - Workshop Overview
Join us in this weekday workshop on building authentic and engaged teams that deliver exceptional customer results. We’ll delve into the Scrum Framework and focus on creating an Agile Mindset within the team.
We’ll cover key topics such as team collaboration, product testing, and techniques for elevating team performance. We’ll also address the challenges of team fatigue and working remotely and provide practical solutions.
Learn More at http://Agilists.co ;
Our Recent Workshop Participants
Who is this for?
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Agile enthusiasts
- Individuals looking to improve their project management skills
- Professionals in software development, IT, and other related fields
- Individuals looking to advance their careers in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Teams or organizations looking to implement Scrum in their workflow
- Anyone interested in learning about and understanding the Scrum framework for managing projects.
What do you get
- All exam and certification fees included
- 14 hours of carefully curated virtual content
- Two years of membership with Scrum Alliance
- Access to exclusively curated Agilists Unlearning Content
- Post-class support via email for up to six months
- 14 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) that count towards future Scrum Alliance Certification
- 14 PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Pre-work assignments to prepare for the classes
- Quiz and test prep included
- Access to templates and reading content useful for Scrum Masters
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation upon passing the certification exam
- Real-time case studies and two decades of experience packed into real-life examples
- Participation in individual and team activities
- Storytelling and Visual Cues with live drawing to aid visual learners.