DALMATIAN CAFE IS COMING TO LONDON
AS SEEN ON DRAGONS' DEN 🐉
Fun, unleashed: step into our world and experience the UK's most talked-about dog events
JOIN US FOR...
- The FIRST ever Dalmatian Cafe in London by POP+BARK⚡
- Held at the stunning Devonshire Terrace in the heart of Liverpool Street
- An 80 minute 'off lead' social experience for all Dalmatians and their humans 🐾
- Bring your Dalmatian to experience the World's only Pupuccino Bar 🍦
- Wonderland-themed event with lots of magical, whimsical fun 🦋
- An event packed full of fun, furry frolics + special memories for the whole family
- Even more doggy-sized furniture, cute props + photo opportunities 🌸
- The chance to meet fellow Dalmatian lovers + join our growing community
- A welcoming event open to all dog lovers without their own in tow
- Large indoor and outdoor venue with stunning view of the Gherkin
- Rudi's The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced pupcakes & treats 🧁
- Brunch, lunch, coffee + Summer cocktails for the humans in attendance🍹
- Pop Up Doggy Boutique for all your dogs latest Spring Summer accessories
- FREE Photographs by renowned Dog Photographer Andrew Richardson included in ticket price
THE FIRST DALMATIAN CAFE
Bring your spotted pal to this landmark event for a tail-wagging good time and memories that'll last fur-ever.
The wonderland theme will transport you to our magical world filled with whimsical fun and canine wonder.
Waggy tails, happy humans, cute spots, and a whole lot of love!
Treat your Dalmatian to the ultimate day out filled with excitement, treats and lots of attention.
With cuteness overload, you can't help but smile and soak up all the fun and Summertime vibes.
Held at Devonshire Terrace where you can enjoy the plush indoor restaurant and bar or spectacular terrace.
The perfect 'spot' to sink some Summer cocktails with your Dally by your side.
There's a glass roof outside so you can enjoy it whatever the weather (and take in a picture-perfect view of the Gherkin).
MEET LOTS OF DALMATIANS
Let's go dotty for Dalmatians!
This event will be a safe, off-lead, socialisation experience where Dalmatians are free to explore and play.
Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs absolutely love being with their fellow-kind.
Imagine being at a party where everyone has the same personality and social quirks - it's a recipe for the best party ever!
With heaps of cute photo opportunities, doggy furniture and props, Dalmatians will love posing up a storm.
Andrew Richardson will be on-hand to take professional photos of the event, which will be available free to download.
This is your chance for your Dalmatian to be snapped by the most in-demand doggy puparazzi in town!
PUPUCCINO BAR + BARKERY
POP+BARK are the top dogs when it comes to Pupuccinos, serving up over 40,000 of these creamy delights to dogs far and wide.
It's the world's only mobile Pupuccino Bar and a pretty special experience at that.
The bar is fully stocked with dog-friendly toppings including banana, fresh blueberries, peanut butter sprinkles, gravy bones and more.
Rudi's The Doggy Bakery will be serving their pupcakes, doughnuts and cookies for Dalmatians hungry for something sweet.
SOCIALISE & MAKE FRIENDS
Dalmatian paw-rents, this is your day to enjoy together.
Mingle with like-minded owners and share your love for this amazing breed.
Whether you're a seasoned owner or a newbie dog mama and papa, you'll feel right at home...
...among fellow Dalmatian lovers who understand and appreciate them for all their adorable quirks!
Bring your other half, your friends and the family - it's an event everyone can enjoy all together.
We love having families at our events, so bring your little ones along too for a spot-tacular time.
Children (and big kids) often leave us raving about their 'Best Day Ever'.
LEARN ABOUT THE BREED
Dog lovers and breed fanatics can also join the fun!
Even if you don't have your own Dalmatian, you can bask in the love and infectious joy of these adorable spotty dogs.
Whether you're considering getting a Dalmatian of your own, have lost your own or simply want to spend time with them...
Dalmatian Cafe is the perfect place to do just that.
With so many passionate and knowledgeable owners on hand to answer your questions, you'll discover so much.
Dogs are off-lead and free to roam and enjoy lots of attention.
With lots of happy dogs all in one space, there really is no better place to be!
FOOD + DRINKS
Devonshire Terrace will be serving a delicious food and a carefully curated menu of Summer cocktails.
Plus an extensive wine selection, refreshing spritz list, beers and non-alcoholic delights too.
You can also treat yourself to really good coffee and a sweet treat.
BROWSE SHOPPING STALLS
Just incase you need to spoil your Dalmatian even more (after all, it is their day)...
browse the pop up doggy boutique with pretty rope leads, harnesses, sassy bandanas and smart bows.
THE BEST DAY EVER
It's an event that everyone will enjoy, we're known for our electric atmosphere...
So, grab your lead, and get ready to paw-ty at London's most exciting Dalmatian event.
AS SEEN ON DRAGONS' DEN
POP+BARK creators - Anushka and James - along with Bertie the Pug, featured on this year's Dragon's Den!
Watch as they pitch their innovative dog events and share their passion for bringing together a community of dog lovers.
Bertie, their lovable inspiration, stole the show and even won over the likes of Steven Bartlett.
DOGGY DOS + DON'TS
Here comes the small (paw) print:
- Do bring friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Dalmatians
- Do let your dog off the lead once inside, but...
- Do keep an eye as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave any dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs to the event please
- Don't bring dogs in season for the safety & wellbeing of all
POP+BARK have 6 years experience in hosting safe events and:
- Make each venue dog-proof and safe for them to roam
- Carry out a Risk Assessment prior to every event
- Safety check, sanitise and clean all the event props
- Ensure all staff are fully-trained and adept dog handlers
- Have at least one dog first-aid team member on site
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Dogs attending the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations (this will not be checked). Dogs showing aggression towards other dogs or humans will be asked to leave.
- POP+BARK are the organisers, Dalmatian Cafe is the event name and Devonshire Terrace is the venue. All parties take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else's dog you must resolve the matter with the dog's owner - POP+BARK and the venue take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending. Should a fellow guest harm your dog, they will be personally accountable and all issues must be resolved as if in a public space - the POP+BARK team cannot mediate.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a dog in your booking, all people in the party are then classed as 'Owners' and should be in possession of Owner tickets and in attendance with at least one dog.
- If neither you or the guests in your booking are bringing a dog with you to the event, you must buy a Dog Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for - children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for and we ask you order a ticket for your dog (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased an Owner ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in - you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events - you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However, if in the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. All such requests are dealt with on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor or a Refund via Voucher so you can attend another event. The booking fee is £1 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino or a Pupcorn but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable - the ticket covers entry and photos only.
- Please only bring Dalmatians to this event.
- POP+BARK may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials. If you would like to request the removal of your image you can email email@example.com but please be aware while we will endeavour to action any requests, on occasion we may not be able to remove footage once it has been published or in the public domain.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time. We aim to provide guests suitable notice of any changes.
- POP+BARK trades under Pop+Bark Ltd Company number: 12424448 VAT number: 422583701