Join our waiting list to be notified when tickets become available.
Done! You are on the waiting list.
Be Active This Pride - Drink Wine,
Explore Nature, Enjoy Amazing Food, Experience Local Culture
Our friends at Los Lirios invite you to their century
old Bodega, where you will be taken on a private tour of their family
vineyard, followed by traditional Canarian food, live music and of course
lots of wine.
Surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Bandama Volcano, Bodega Los Lirios has been producing wine for over 100 years. This stunning protected landscape will give you a true sense of nature and the opportunity to experience authentic Canarian culture.
- Air conditioned return coach trip from Maspalomas
- Can Canaria Event Hosts
- Private Tour of the Vineyard and the wine making process
- A large selection of traditional food (see sample menu below)
- Bodega Los Lirios wine
- Live music
- 13:00: Registration outside Axel Beach Hotel - Calle Timple
- 13:20: Bus Departs
- 14:00: Arrive Bodega Los Lirios
- 14:15: Private tour of the Vineyard
- 15:00: Live Music, Local Food and Los Lirios Wine
- 17:00: Depart Bodega Los Lirios
- 18:00: Return to Yumbo Centre
Meet Point - Google Maps:
What to Bring:
- Sun Cream,
- Wear Closed Shoes,
- A light
jacket or warm clothes in a bag, as the temperature in the North can be very
different to the South.
Sample Food Menu:
An assortment of starters:
- Canarian cheeses with home-made jam
- Almogrote, a traditional soft paste made from cheese, peppers, olive oil and garlic
- Wrinkled potatoes with mojo picon, a traditional spicy red pepper sauce from the Canary Islands
- Seasoned local tomatoes
- Spanish omelette
An assortment of main courses:
- Anchovies in vinegar
- Grandmas stewed beef
- Canarian style fried pork
- A chickpea dish
- Russian salad
note the Bodega can only sell wine which it produces, this is
predominantly red wine, therefore white wine is not always available.