One of the Corby’s most sought after rock and pop covers bands
The Contenders bring a perfect party edge to rock and pop anthems from across the decades.
Their performances feature some of history’s greatest musicians.
2 Course Meal
DJ till Late
Fully Decorated Festive Hall
Terms and Conditions
1. For further details visit www.corby-irish-cente.com/events or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To secure your booking you may pay in full or by way of a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £15.00 per person is required.
3. Full payment for all evening festive functions is required 8 weeks prior to the event. Corby Irish Centre reserves the right to cancel any bookings not paid in full by the requested date. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival, the full balance will need to be paid.
4. Bookings may be added at any time (subject to availability). Reducing numbers will result in receiving no refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks or any other services.
5. Cancellations must be provided in writing to our email@example.com and will not be accepted via telephone.
6. Table lay-outs, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the club due to the numbers attending each event. Corby Irish Centre reserves the right to determine the party location and split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups.
7. Vegetarian options or dietary requirements must be pre-booked 14 days before the event. If you would like any information on allergens contained within our menu, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For deposits and final payments, please indicate the name of the party, event and date on all correspondence.
9.Please note all monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event that Government restrictions are in place due to COVID-19 and we cannot go ahead with the event, we will be able to offer a full refund or move your booking to another date
10. All rates quoted in this brochure are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to alter the rate of VAT perforce.
11. All evening events held at Corby Irish Centre are for over 18’s only.
12. No food or beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought into the club that is not purchased from Corby Irish Centre. We reserve the right to search bags and confiscate any alcohol brought onto the premises.
13. In the interest and enjoyment of other guests, the management reserves the right to refuse entry, or to eject any person or party whose behaviour, language or attire is likely to cause offence. It is the party leaders responsibility to make sure that all guests in their party wear a reasonable standard of dress.
14. Where the numbers do not meet minimum requirement levels to operate an event, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
15. Please advise at time of booking if any of your party has accessibility requirements.
16. In accordance with the smoking law, all areas of the venue are non-smoking. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.
18. Parking is available on site free of charge. Vehicles parked on premises are left at the owner’s risk and Corby Irish Centre cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred or damage sustained to person or property which occurs at or on the company premises.
19. All bookings are subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that ALL of their party are aware of these terms and conditions.