Welcome to the 21st Annual Leakage Conference: VIRTUAL
Extraordinary situations require new and innovative solutions, and so the 21st Annual Leakage Conference: VIRTUAL will bring the same rich programme content through a digital platform which will also provide a virtual meeting place, bringing the specialist leakage community together to discuss, collaborate and share solutions for the leakage reduction challenges we face in the COVID-19 era and beyond.
The event, together with the supporting programme of communication and activity, provides a unique and valuable exhibition or sponsorship platform to:
• profile your company and its expertise in this critical area for the sector that has significant leakage reduction targets to meet
• demonstrate your support for the sector
• connect and build crucial relationships with decision-makers and practitioners at a time when there are limited opportunities to do so due to the impacts from COVID.
The exhibition package includes :
- Three digital passes for the event for your team and reduced priced additional passes
- Exhibitor booth that provides you with a strong brand presence platform within the conference expo which includes:
- hyperlinked sponsor logo displayed prominently on Reception page (inside event)
- hyperlinked sponsor logo displayed prominently on Registration page (outside event)
- your website and social media links
- facility to upload company video content, either pre-recorded or live, to showcase your products/services for attendees to access
- a customisable lead generation feature built-in to capture attendee interest
- a platform to provide access to your company materials – these could be brochures, case studies, white papers.
- Credit and branding as an event exhibitor on Leakage Conference publicity material including the Conference website with your logo and 100-word company profile, logo in e-marketing, and logo and credit by the Conference Chair and within the Conference presentation showreel.
- Demo. Opportunity to demo your product or service with a pre-recorded presentation as part of the day's programme with live Q&A on the day
- Meetings. Meet attendees through 121 or small group meetings by chat or video. Exhibitors and attendees will use tags to indicate their areas of interest making it easier to identify those who will be interested in your products and services
- Ongoing profiling. Acknowledged as a supporter of the conference in the pre-event communication and in the supporting webinar programme – we are planning a programme of webinars starting from Thursday 8 October and anticipate one further webinar before or after the 21st Annual Conference and one later in the spring/summer and ahead of the 22nd Annual Leakage Conference.
- Individual briefing of how to make the most of the day
- Full attendee list one-week prior to the event and final list post-event
- Event analytics reports including referral source, turnout percentage, registration visits vs. conversions, connections made during event, device, etc.
- Recordings, chat transcripts for both the event chat and sessions chat, and poll data from the event once finished.
- Credit and branding as an event exhibitor on Leakage Conference publicity material including:
- on the Conference website with your logo and brief 100-word company profile
- logo and credit in e-marketing
- logo and credit by the Conference Chair and within the Conference presentation showreel
- priority booking to purchase half page or whole page advertising in the Conference event guide.
Exhibition early bird places are currently available - £3475 plus VAT (£4170).
Are you looking to extend the reach of your work with leakage specialists across the UK. We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available to provide further impact for you. Talk to us about what you are looking to achieve. Contact Judith Powling, Director, here to find out more or call 0203 772 8997.
Companies who attended the 20th Annual Leakage conference included:
Affinity Water | Analytical Technology Inc | Anglian Water | Ant Hire Solutions LLP | Apem | Aqualogic | AquamatiX | Artesia | Atkins Global | AVK UK | Barter 4 Things | Bermad | Black & Veatch | Bristol Water | Cla-Val | Crowder Consulting | Dwr Cymru Welsh Water | Emagin | Energy & Utility Skills | Future Water Association | Gutermann | Haskoning DHV UK | HWM | Hydrosave | Inflowmatix | Invenio Systems | Irish Water | Jamie Lynch Consulting | J Murphy & Sons | Jersey Water | Kobus Services | Manx Utilities | Mueller Water Products | Nickel Institute | Northumbrian Water | Oxford Flow | Optimatics | P N Daly | Portsmouth Water | Primayer | Royal HaskoningDHV | RPS Group | Scottish Water | Servelec Technologies | SES Water | Severn Trent | Skewb | SME Water | South Staffs Water | South East Water | South West Water | Southern Water | Stantec - MWH Treatment | Teccura | Technolog | Thames Water | The Water Report | UKWIR | United Utilities | University of Sheffield | Veriflo | Vodafone | Water UK | Wessex Water | Wheatley Associates | Water Leak Location Services (WLLS) | WRc | Yorkshire Water