Nueces Mosque will be having fajr, maghrib, and isha prayers open to both sisters and brothers with limited capacity insha'Allah. Fajr prayer is at 6:30 AM, Maghrib prayer is held 5 minutes after Maghrib comes in and Isha prayer is at 7:30 PM. Please be reminded that the safety of others, ourselves, and families is everyone's responsibility, including you. Volunteers at Nueces will be helping manage the prayers to ensure the safety of everyone. Everyone MUST comply and follow the safety guidelines and other measures set forth to create a safe environment.
Please follow the following rules when praying at Nueces Mosque to ensure the safety of everyone:
You take responsibility for informing us about your health in the case of COVID-19 development, God forbid. In such a case, contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can inform the participants you have made contact with. We will take all precautions to protect your privacy.
For further updates on the Nueces COVID-19 protocol, visit: nuecesmosque.com/covid-19-information/
NUECES MOSQUE CONGREGATION WAIVER
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Nueces Mosque has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Nueces Mosque can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, mosque volunteers and mosque attendees. I voluntarily seek entry to Nueces Mosque and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the mosque. I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I hereby release and agree to hold Nueces Mosque harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all cause of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the mosque, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Nueces Mosque. I understand that this release discharges Mosque from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Nueces Mosque with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Nueces Mosque. This liability waiver and release extends to the Nueces Mosque together with all its officers, volunteers, and employees
You must agree to the terms above in order to register and attend. Jazaka'Allahu Khairan for your cooperation and understanding!
Please support Nueces Mosque and donate: nuecesmosque.com/donate or Venmo @nuecesmosque