Objective - The objective of the course is to benefit learners through developing their fire safety awareness. It helps learners build an understanding of fire safety management at work and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
Purpose - The purpose of this course is to develop learners’ knowledge and skills in fire safety.
Intended audience - This course is for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace. It is suitable to:
• Qualify fire wardens/fire marshalls
• Provide a foundation of fire safety knowledge on which employers and ‘responsible persons’ can build
• Increase the fire safety knowledge of all employees
1. Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
2. Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
3. Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
4. Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
FREE Tea, Coffee, Juice and Biscuits
Fire Warden/Marshall Certificate
10% discount on all our first aid supplies
We regret that complete fees will be payable if notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the course start date or if the student fails to attend for whatever reason. Cancelation within 15-30 days of start date will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Cancelation 31-60 days of start date will incur 25% cancellation charge. Cancellation over 61 days will incur an administration charge of 10% of the course fee. All these rules apply regardless of the time frame of booking.