This training day is for anyone looking to improve their depth coaching knowledge and skill. It is for anyone looking at the level required for the Stage Four Teach Assessment.
The content is aimed at candidates working towards assessment or booked in.
The training is open to all coaches, trainers, students and horse owner/riders.
The course will aim to;
- Analyse different coaching methods
- Outline the requirement of the Stage 4 Teach assessment
- Explain factors which impact on coaching approaches
- Consider how to coach a rider on the lunge – the benefits, horse requirements, assessing rider strengths and area’s for development
- Consider how to coach a private dressage lesson up to elementary level – to improve rider and horse performance
- Consider how to coach a group of riders over fences up to 1m – evaluating horse and rider strengths, ability, confidence and areas for development
- Consider how to coach a semi private arena eventing lesson over fences up to 1.10m – evaluating horse and rider strengths, ability, confidence and areas for development
The day is planned to be informative and interactive with delegates having the opportunity discuss training and to take part in the practical sessions if they wish.
The day counts as CPD for Accredited Professional Coaches.
£40 BHS APCs / £45 general admission