September 11th marks the 20th anniversary of a day that most of us promised to never forget.
Join us as first responders from the North Texas region and beyond are supported by members of the community, coming together for a day of extreme physical challenge and intense reflection in a truly inspirational setting. Together, we will honor New York's Bravest and Finest who sacrificed their lives on September 11, 2001, as well as our local heroes, while supporting the families who have survived them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Complete Registration Rules can be found here.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Climbers must be 18 years of age or older and must be able to present ID that proves their active duty status with a public safety organization.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Climbers are encouraged to wear their personal protective equipment/uniform however NO LOOSE EQUIPMENT/LONG GUNS ARE ALLOWED in the stairwell.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. For a complete list of Registration Rules please visit our website.
Can I update my registration information?
Any updated information should go through your Participants Coordinator (see contact info below).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. But, please be prepared to show ID at registration, if requested.
What is the refund policy?
NO REFUNDS. Because registration proceeds cover event expenses, we do not offer refunds.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No substitutions are allowed. If your name does not match your registration, you will not be able to participate in the climb.
* Ticket Types: Please read before selecting your ticket! If you select the wrong ticket, you will be moved onto a waitlist for tickets in the correct category to open up. SELECTING THE WRONG TICKET WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPOT FOR THE CLIMB.
- Firefighters Representing the 343:
- 343 firefighters died at Ground Zero on September 11th. Climbers registering as a Firefighter Representing the 343 must be an active duty (sworn paid or volunteer) Firefighter.
- Firefighter Post 9/11 Losses:
- Those registering for Firefighter Post 9/11 Losses must be active duty (paid or volunteer) firefighters. Firefighter Post 9/11 climbers help ensure that all 343 firefighters are represented, and those not moved to the 343 list will climb in honor of those lost post 9/11 due to 9/11 related illnesses. Firefighter Post 9/11 Climbers are moved into Firefighters Representing the 343 spots as outlined in our Registration Rules (link above)
- Law Enforcement Representing the 70:
- 70 Law Enforcement officers died at Ground Zero on September 11th. Climbers registering as Law Enforcement Representing the 70 must be active duty (sworn, paid or reserve) law enforcement.
- Law Enforcement Post 9/11 Losses:
- Those registering for Law Enforcement 9/11 Losses must be active duty (paid or reserve) Law Enforcement officers. Law Enforcement Post 9/11 climbers help ensure that all 70 law enforcement officers are represented, and those not moved to the 70 list will climb in honor of those lost post 9/11 due to 9/11 related illnesses. Law Enforcement Post 9/11 climbers are moved into Law Enforcement Representing the 70 spots as outlined in our Registration Rules.
- EMS (Only) Representing the 9:
- Climbers registering as EMS (only) Representing the 9 must hold current EMS certification and be an active member of an EMS Company (Careflight, AMR etc.,) AND hold no affiliation with a Fire Department. You will be climbing for the nine EMS line of duty deaths that are not already represented in the 343 Fire or 70 Law Enforcement.
- EMS (Only) Post 9/11 Losses:
- Those registering for EMS (only) Post 9/11 Losses must hold current EMS certification and be an active member of an EMS Company (Careflight, AMR etc.,) AND hold no affiliation with a Fire Department. EMS (only) Post 9/11 climbers help ensure that all 9 EMS are represented and those not moved to the 9 list will climb in honor of those lost post 9/11 due to 9/11 related illnesses. EMS (only) Post 9/11 climbers are moved into EMS (only) Representing the 9 spots as outlined in our Registration Rules.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact your specific Participants Coordinator:
FIRE and EMS: contact Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW ENFORCEMENT: contact McKenzie at email@example.com
PARTICIPANTS DIRECTOR: Jackie firstname.lastname@example.org