Let us welcome the summer season together by nurturing the inner child with sacred play! Join us for a mini retreat on the grounds of Camp Manitowa for fun and healing activities.
Come enjoy a no stress, relaxing weekend at a beautiful campground. Located in Benton, IL - only a 90 minute drive from St. Louis. The schedule leaves plenty of space for you to "choose your own adventure" including going to nearby Rend Lake if you want to explore or take your mountain bike out on the trails nearby.
This retreat is open to all humans age 18+
- Brittney Shawnee, Better Bodhi
- Sowande' Mustakeem, The Cosmic Doc
- Casey Stinemetz, A Creative Balance
Friday (Optional / $20 extra)
- potluck 7pm
- Fire circle 8pm
- Yoga Hike with Casey 11am
- Lunch 1pm
- Archery lesson 2pm
- "Choose Your Own Adventure!" 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Dinner 7pm
- Drum circle with Sowande' w/fire performances 8pm
- Breakfast 9am
- Slow flow yoga with Brittney 10am
- Breathwork with Shenee 11am-12:30pm
- Ropes course & zip line 1pm
"Choose Your Own Adventure" Activities - Saturday/Sunday afternoon
- Private massage sessions with Brittney
- Private reiki with Sowande'
- Arts & Crafts
- Hammock lounging
- Hike the Property
- Shuttle to winery
$125 per person
Saturday & Sunday general admission includes
- All play time activities
- 4 healthy meals
$20 - early bird camping on Friday
$30 - massage with Brittney
$30 - reiki with Sowande'
You have the option to stay in the green yurt, which will include queen and twin size beds OR you can bring your own tent/vehicle to camp in. We will have showers and clean bathrooms for our use, right next to our yurts.
4 meals will be provided with the ticket fee. Please let us know your dietary needs and we will accommodate you. Fruit, coffee, and tea will be out and available all day. To save on disposable items going to the landfill, please bring your own silverware, water bottle, and coffee mug. We will have plates & bowls.