TRE Group Supervision Online
- Title: Supervision Group for Certified TRE Providers and Trainees
- Trainer: Steve Haines
- Cost: £35 Full Price
Group shake followed by discussion on all things TRE for Certified TRE Providers and Trainees. The goal is a creative space to explore TRE theory and practice. The sessions can form part of your Certification Process (NB please agree first with your TRE Mentor, see below)
- Check in on learning progress during all stages of the Certification Process
- Group shake led by Steve
- Discussion of theory relevant to TRE
- Demo sessions led by Steve
- Learning from other Certified TRE Provider Trainees
- Exploring personal process in response to self practice of TRE
- Exploring learning edges when teaching individuals and groups
- 50/50 group shake, half the group watches, the other half shake and then vice versa
Who can attend?
- Certified TRE Provider Trainees with TRE College
- Certified TRE Provider Trainees training on another accredited TRE for All, Inc course
- Certified TRE Providers
Collect partial supervision credits to complement TRE Certification face-to-face supervision sessions
- Assisting on TRE open groups, attending supervision groups or workshops run by TRE Mentors can contribute to supervision credits.
Partial credits (typically 1/4 Credit, 1/3 Credit, 1/2 Credit) are awarded, for example, after attending a supervision group, assisting on an open group or attending a workshop run by a TRE Mentor.
- A maximum of 4 face-to-face supervisions sessions can be replaced by collecting partial credits.
All credits need to be agreed beforehand with the TRE Mentor. Credits are at the discretion of the TRE Mentor in agreement with the Primary Certification Trainer.
- Open groups and supervision groups, but not workshops, can be used as credits if run by TRE Mentor Trainees.
To become a Certified TRE® Provider there is a structured certification program that takes 10 to 24 months. All work can be completed online. The key elements are three 2 day online workshops (Modules 1, 2 and 3), a significant supervision process and self practice. The course is fully accredited by TRE for All, Inc: https://traumaprevention.com/
For full details of TRE College courses check: https://trecollege.com/certification/