Find out how to set up your first event
The best way to learn more about selling tickets with Ticket Tailor is to sign up and create your own box office.
It is completely free to create an account and there is no commitment required. And remember, you will only get charged after you have sold five tickets and all free tickets issued are free of charge.
If you want some pointers before getting started then take a look below and see how we can help.
Wondering if Ticket Tailor is the right platform for your event?
Since Ticket Tailor was launched back in 2010, we’ve always built our platform around what event organisers really want: stellar service, features and support – without the sky-high prices. Since then, we've helped over 60,000 event organisers sell 23m tickets in over 180 countries!
So whether you are running a small charity fundraiser, sell-out music festival or local tourist attraction - we have the features to make selling your tickets online a simple and smooth experience.
Take a look at the options below to find out more about setting up your first event...
Sit back, relax and watch our demo video
- Covers all the basics for setting up a simple event.
- Includes information on how to edit the checkout form and order confirmation email.
- Learn how to connect to a payment provider and get your event live.
Check out some demo events
- See some of our most common features in action on live demo events.
- This will give you a good idea of what your ticket buyers will see.
- Demo events include a festival, an art gallery, a theme park, a seated comedy night, a series of yoga classes and a private event.
Book a demo with our team
- If you are expecting to sell over 1,000 paid tickets then you can book a call with our business development team.
- The call is a chance to see some of our more advanced features in action and raise specific questions related to your events.
- These take place via video so you will be able to watch someone share their screen and walk through the product.
STANDING OUT WITH OUR SEATING PLANS
We're one of the very few competitors to offer seating.
It's difficult to find a fairly priced ticketing platform that also offers seat reservation functionality. Our seating chart designer gives total flexibility of your venue design, and can also help manage your social distancing requirements. Whether you run a music venue, a stadium or host galas, we provide a simple solution to seated ticketing.Create your event