Ticket orders are processed on our behalf by Ticket Tailor through our event ticket shop. Ticket Tailor has no direct relation with ticket buyers. If you have any questions about your tickets, our ticket shop, your order or otherwise relating to an event, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor. Likewise, if you would like us to amend or delete any of the personal data you have provided to us, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor.
Who we are:
Hampton Pool Trust (HPT) is a small, independent, not for profit company and an educational charity. It is run by volunteers from the local community with a vision to maintain Hampton Pool as a safe, welcoming, enjoyable, sustainable and inspirational open-air swimming environment, all year round.
The Trust owns the Hampton Pool building and the pool and exists to secure the long-term future of the pool for community use. Hampton Pool is managed on behalf of Hampton Pool Trust by YMCA St Paul’s Group. Hampton Pool Trust acts as the data controller for personal information supplied by Trust members.
Purpose of this notice:
We are committed to protecting your personal information, processing your personal data in a fair and lawful manner and being transparent about the information we hold about you.
The purpose of this notice is to give you a clear explanation about how Hampton Pool Trust collects and manages information provided by you directly or when working with third parties. The notice provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
We use your information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information. This notice explains:
• What information we may collect about you
• How we may use that information
• Information about how we maintain your personal information and your rights access it
We keep this Privacy Notice under review and it may be amended from time to time.
Data Protection Principles:
We comply with data protection legislation and principles, which means that your data will be:
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
• Accurate and kept up to date
• Kept for only as long as necessary for those purposes
• Kept securely
Most personal data we hold is given to us directly by you when you sign up as a member of Hampton Pool Trust or when members, supporters, and volunteers make use of our services, take part in activities or events. This information may be collected when you complete a web form or by other routes such as phone calls, e-mail, printed forms, in person, or from publicly available sources.
Information about your interactions with us:
For example, when you visit our website, we collect information about how you interact with our content.
Information collected from surveys:
On occasion we may collect personal data in connection with a survey you have responded to for the purpose of analysing survey findings. In these circumstances personal data collected is anonymised and the data collected will not be used for purposes other than the stated purpose of the survey.
Information from third parties:
We may occasionally receive information from third parties, for example in connection with bookings, survey data processing, or from publicly available data sources.
Special Category data:
The data protection legislation recognises that certain categories of personal information are more sensitive such as health information , race, religious beliefs and political opinions. The Trust does not collect this type of information about our members.
Why we process your data:
Processing your data helps us to develop and maintain services and activities to enrich your experience of Hampton Pool and to engage you in the work of Hampton Pool Trust. We process your data in pursuit of our legitimate interests in connection with your membership of the Trust or because we hold your consent as members in relation to specific activities. This enables us to:
• Contact you by post or email so that we can communicate with you about the work that we do in ways that you find relevant, timely and respectful. To do this we use basic contact information that we have stored about you, as well as any preferences you may have told us about.
• Analyse data to ensure that the content and timing of communications that we send you are as relevant to you as possible.
• Analyse data collected from survey responses to develop our work as a Trust and to inform the work we do to support the pool and to meet our charitable objectives
• In order to improve our website we may analyse information about which areas of the website (content and adverts) users access
In carrying out these purposes we will always keep your rights and interests at the forefront to ensure they are not overridden.
For any situations where we are not relying on our legitimate interest or a contract to process your personal data we will ask for your explicit consent before using your personal data.
We will keep the data we store about you accurate and up to date as relevant to the purpose or purposes for which we process it. We ensure that a route to update your preferences is made available in our communications with you.
We do not share your information with anyone outside Hampton Pool Trust except:
• Where we have your permission
• Where we are required by law and by law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies to comply with any legal obligation
• Where we have legitimate contractual agreements with third parties who process data on our behalf and on our instructions (for example the YMCA in operating the pool). In such circumstances we require that these third parties comply strictly with our instructions and with data protection laws, for example around security of personal data.
Your debit and credit card information:
If you use your credit or debit card to purchase from us or to make a donation, we will ensure that this is carried out securely and in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Maintaining your personal information:
We store your personal information securely for the period you remain as a member of Hampton Pool Trust. We destroy such information when you cease to be a member of the Trust .
Security of your personal information
We will put in place appropriate safeguards (both in terms of our procedures and the technology we use) to keep your personal information as secure as possible. All information you provide to us is stored securely. We will ensure that any third parties we use for processing your personal information do the same.
We will not transfer, process or store your data anywhere that is outside of the European Economic Area.
Getting in touch
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. You also have the right to ask us to delete any personal information we hold about you. In some cases, we may be unable to delete data, such as if it is required for tax or Gift Aid purposes. In these cases, we will ensure that you are removed from future communications and processing.
For all questions or concerns or to exercise relevant rights regarding the processing of your personal information, please do get in touch. Please contact Hampton Pool Trust in the first instance.
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the regulator for such activity and further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk