Ticket orders are processed on our behalf by Ticket Tailor through our event ticket shop. Ticket Tailor has no direct relation with ticket buyers. If you have any questions about your tickets, our ticket shop, your order or otherwise relating to an event, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor. Likewise, if you would like us to amend or delete any of the personal data you have provided to us, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller's possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR").
2. Who are we?
Kairos Connexion is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Kairos Connexion complies with its obligations under the "GDPR" by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
·To administer membership records;
·To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
·To manage our employees and volunteers;
·To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);
·To inform you of news, events and activities at Kairos Connexion
·To share your contact details with the Kairos Connexion office so they can keep you informed about news, events and activities that will be occurring near you and in which you may be interested.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
· Legitimate interest of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and process your payments and gift aid donations and keep you informed about events.
· Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, a collective agreement or for the legitimate interests of the data controller in order to carry out the objectives of the charity;
· Processing is carried out by a not-for-profit body with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union and: -
othe processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes); and
othere is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of Kairos Connexion in order to carry out a service to other members or for purposes connected with Kairos Connexion. We will only share your data with third parties outside of Kairos Connexion with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
If we haven't had contact with you in the previous 24 months, we will remove your data from all of our systems, both electronic and paper. If you make a request to be forgotten, we will remove your data.
Any personal data which is subject to statutory requirements e.g. accounting data, HMRC notifications will be held for the time required by law and then removed.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which Kairos Connexion holds about you;
· The right to request that Kairos Connexion corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Kairos Connexion to retain such data;
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
· The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Kairos Connexion Operations Manager on 0151 522 1386 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at Frontline Centre, 147 Lawrence Road, Liverpool, L15 3HA.
You can contact the Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.