Ticket orders are processed on our behalf by Ticket Tailor through our event ticket shop. Ticket Tailor has no direct relation with ticket buyers. If you have any questions about your tickets, our ticket shop, your order or otherwise relating to an event, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor. Likewise, if you would like us to amend or delete any of the personal data you have provided to us, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor.
Lisini Pub Company is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
– you use our website
– you make a booking on our website
– you make enquiries on our website
– someone is interested in working with us
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Lisini Pub Company is a family owned pub company based in Uddingston. We are a group of venues based across the Lanarkshire area. Our registered address is: 33 Laird Street, Coatbridge, ML5 3LW
We collect information from you:
– when you make a booking
– when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.)
– make an enquiry
– when you sign up to marketing emails
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
– e-mail address
– use in the case of no-shows (where applicable)
– telephone number
– company name
– dietary requests
– marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
– Home OR work address
– Feedback emails
– Payment details stored and encrypted with 3rd party applications
When you dine with Lisini Pub Company:
– marketing responses (where applicable)
– survey responses
– current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Lisini Pub Company. This information can include:
– device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
– operating system
– IP address
– browser type
– browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
– domain names
– access times
– referring website addresses
– other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us to firstname.lastname@example.org . This information may include:
– personal details
– employment details
– salary history
– other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– To send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
– To improve our products and services.
– To send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. ResDiary for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
– For reservations taken through ResDiary software, your data will only be stored in the UK. ResDiary data is stored securely in data centres managed by Rackspace.
– For enquiries taken through the website, your data will be stored in the UK, and managed by Microsoft Office 365.
– For bookings made direct with Lisini Pub Co for one of our hotels, your data will be stored with Little Hotelier hosted platform and hosted within the UK.
– All other 3rd party products used by Lisini Pub Company will store your data within the UK and featured guidelines can be provided.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Lisini Pub Company holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data retention will be determined on the following basis:
Retention is not based on a time of data held, but rather the consent that you give us, this will be subject to change as legislation changes.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
– Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
We may share your information (such as meal or seating preferences and special occasions) with other venues within the Lisini Pub Company Group. This is to enhance the hospitality experience that we (the group) provide you when you dine with us (such as, trying to seat you by a window, if you previously expressed a preference for window seating) (“customised service”) and to improve our table and shift planning.
In addition to providing you with more customised service, we may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with our restaurant affiliates to support operations, such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you, support a loyalty program that you have chosen to participate in, and improve services.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.