Ticket orders are processed on our behalf by Ticket Tailor through our event ticket shop. Ticket Tailor has no direct relation with ticket buyers. If you have any questions about your tickets, our ticket shop, your order or otherwise relating to an event, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor. Likewise, if you would like us to amend or delete any of the personal data you have provided to us, please contact us, not Ticket Tailor.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “Personal Information” means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person and where it is applicable, identifiable, existing juristic person, including all information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- “Processing” means the creation, generation, communication, storage, destruction of personal information as more fully defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- “You” or the “user” means any person who accesses and browses this website for any purpose.
- “Website” means the website of YourHub at URL www.yourhub.co.za or such other URL as YourHub may choose from time to time.
STATUS AND AMENDMENTS
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By providing your personal information to YourHub you acknowledge that it has been collected directly from you and consent to its processing by YourHub.
- Where you submit Personal Information (such as name, address, telephone number and email address) via the website (e.g. through completing any online form) the following principles are observed in the processing of that information:
- YourHub will only collect personal information for a purpose consistent with the purpose for which it is required. The specific purpose for which information is collected will be apparent from the context in which it is requested.
- YourHub will only process personal information in a manner that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in the context of the purpose for which it is processed.
- Personal information will only be processed for a purpose compatible with that for which it was collected, unless you have agreed to an alternative purpose in writing or YourHub is permitted in terms of national legislation of general application dealing primarily with the protection of personal information.
- YourHub will keep records of all personal Information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of 1 (one) year from the date on which it was last used.
- YourHub will not disclose any personal information relating to you to any third party unless your prior written agreement is obtained or YourHub is required to do so by law.
- If personal information is released with your consent, YourHub will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of 1 (one) year from the date on which it was last used.
- YourHub will destroy or delete any personal information that is no longer needed YourHub for the purpose it was initially collected, or subsequently processed.
- Note that, as permitted by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, YourHub may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS DATA
- YourHub may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this website. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows YourHub to collect statistics.
- YourHub may utilise temporary or session cookies to keep track of users’ browsing habits. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your hard drive in order to keep a record of your interaction with this website and facilitate user convenience.
- Cookies by themselves will not be used to identify users personally but may be used to compile de-identified statistics relating to use of services offered or to provide YourHub with feedback on the performance of this website.
- The following classes of information may be collected in respect of users who have enabled cookies:
- The browser software used;
- IP address;
- Date and time of activities while visiting the website;
- URLs of internal pages visited; and
- If you do not wish cookies to be employed to customise your interaction with this website, it is possible to alter the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this website may not be available.
- YourHub takes reasonable measures to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to or collected by this website, but cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by you as a result of unlawful access to or dissemination of any personal information by a third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES